As a general aviation pilot, we’re such you’ve seen some real doozies for general aviation airport terminals. Though there’s something special about every GA terminal, we know that in today’s world, GA pilots need technology and the right resources to stay on the right path.
Our WSRA general aviation terminal and our hangar space combine to produce a quality facility that our plane owners and GA pilots enjoy using and visiting. Before we get into all of our great terminal amenities, we want to let you know that our airport is open to the general public. Though we’re located on a military installation, our customers are able to access the airport for general aviation or commercial needs. If you have questions about this, give us a call – we’d be happy to answer them and provide you with any additional information you need.
Now, on to the important stuff – our awesome general aviation terminal amenities:
- Our staff – our two full-time staff members are always available if you have questions, need help with something, or just want to chat. Sheldon and Craig can often be found helping to fuel airplanes, ensuring hangar space is in perfect condition, or working with many of the local flying clubs in the area.
- Fuel service – whether you store your plane here or you’re out flying and just need to stop by and fill up, we can help you out. Our fuel prices are reasonable, so drop in, say hi, and fill up.
- Pilot’s lounge - If you’re delayed due to weather or just need a break, we have a comfortable lounge ready for you. We have couches and recliners, as well as cable TV and free wi-fi.
- Kitchenette – hungry and just need to grab a quick bite, we keep some snacks and drinks on hand just for our customers. Check out what’s in the fridge or use our microwave to prepare some food you’ve brought with you. We usually have paper products and disposable utensils on-hand, as well.
- Conference room - Inside our terminal is a small conference room that is available to our customers. If you’re traveling with your business partners and need space for a quick meeting, let us know and we’re happy to get it set up for you.
- Maintenance & service – currently, we have an on-call maintenance technician we call when our customers need service. We hope that we’ll soon be able to grow in this area and have a technician on site for our customers.
We hope this helps you learn a little more about what we offer the general aviation community. If there’s something you don’t see here that you’d like to see us add, let us know. Leave us a comment below or send us an email. We love receiving feedback from our customers and potential customers!